Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Not able to schedule a exam and its showing old expired data (TCCS-103369)

Options

unable to schedule an exam and it shows old expired details,
To give a brief about the issue.
1. Had purchased CKA exam creds last year and they expired.
2. Today have purchased the CKA exam again with order number
Order ID: ch_3P5KzUJOXz2dKKkx0jNT3bAc. But unable to schedule an exam with the new purchase it showing me old expired details while scheduling an exam, Please help me fix the issue

Details has been posted in ticket (TCCS-103369)

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,914
    Options

Hi @macfun77

The Linux Foundation Customer Support team will assist you with this issue. Please note that response time can take several business days (weekends and holidays are not included).

Regards,

Flavia

Linux Foundation Training Team

• macfun77
    macfun77 Posts: 2
    Options

@fcioanca
    thank you!

Expecting a faster response from the team.

• joeroot6543
    Options

I'm also encountering this issue where I'm unable to schedule an exam and it's showing old expired details despite purchasing the CKA exam again today. It's frustrating to face this obstacle, especially when trying to move forward with the exam. If anyone has experienced a similar problem or knows how to resolve it, I would greatly appreciate your assistance in fixing this issue. :/

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,914
    Options

Hi @joeroot6543

Please open a ticket with the Linux Foundation Customer Support team at trainingsupport.linuxfoundation.org and they will assist you with this issue. Please note that response time may take several business days (no weekends or holidays included).

Regards,
    Flavia
    Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training