Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Test not recording all my answers

Options

I've taken the final test a number of times and it seems to not be recording all my answers. I go back to review the questions I get wrong- it shows Correct and Incorrect for most question but there are at least 10-11 questions that show neither. I can only assume it has not captured my answers, despite the fact the I click on the answer, it provides the blue border around it and allows me to move on to the next question. I've used Chrome and Edge as browsers. Not sure what the issue may be. Please advise

Answers

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,915
    Options

Hi @melmo99

We will try to reproduce this on our end. Since you have taken the final exam multiple times, have you noticed if this behavior comes up on the same questions, or different questions each time? If it's the same questions, can you please give us some examples?

Thank you,
    Flavia
    Linux Foundation Training Team

• joeroot6543
    Options

I'm also encountering this issue. It's frustrating to take the final test multiple times and find that some of my answers aren't being recorded. Even though I select an answer and see the blue border indicating it's been chosen, it appears that those responses aren't being captured. I've tried using both Chrome and Edge browsers but haven't had any luck resolving the issue. It's concerning, especially when reviewing questions afterward and finding that some don't show as either correct or incorrect. If anyone has insights or suggestions on how to address this issue, I would greatly appreciate it.

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @joeroot6543

We have been able to replicate a similar behavior and have opened a ticket with our training platform provider. Once we hear more, we will update you here. We hope that this will be fixed soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and thank you for your patience while we work to fix the problem.

Thank you,
    Flavia

• fcioanca
    Options

Hi @melmo99 and @joeroot6543

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this issue. We have made some changes to the final exam that should eliminate the problems you encountered previously. Please try again the final exam when you have a chance.

Regards,
    Flavia
    Linux Foundation Training Team

Categories

Upcoming Training