Welcome to the Linux Foundation Forum!

Tech issue during exam causes to exit the exam, even after multiple follow-up no solutions

Options

Hi,
Had exam on 13th April but due to some technical issue basic commands was not running, so they ask me to leave the exam and technician at that time told has raised a ticket 4112145 and i need to create jira with mentioning this ticket, so i created same day TCCS-103319.
Now its more than 4 days ticket is not been assigned. I'm not getting option to reschedule or take retest.

had contacted the helpdesk via chat. they are not at all supporting as they are again asking to create jira and they are short on resources

Totally stuck.

Comments

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

Hi @zaid.jmkhan1988

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused. Please note that response time can take several business days, weekends and holidays do not count. Tickets are assigned and resolved in the order they are received. We thank you for your patience while the LF Support team works to assist every candidate.

Regards,

Flavia

Linux Foundation Training Team

• zaid.jmkhan1988
    Options

what does that means several days. we are paying so much for certification.
    we expects our query to be resolved within some time frame.

• fcioanca
    fcioanca Posts: 1,916
    Options

We cannot provide an exact timeframe, is it depends on various factors (number of tickets in the queue, their complexity, etc). Rest assured that the Support team will assist you once they start working on your ticket.

• zaid.jmkhan1988
    Options

Thanks a lot fcioanca. Ticket has been finally resolved now.

Categories

Upcoming Training